PRODUCTS AND SUPPLIES
Northeastern Roofing Supplies is the largest in-stock distributor of specialized roof coatings and waterproofing systems in the Northeast. We use products that minimize the burden on the environment and are cost effective. Whether you are installing a new roof or applying a coating to an existing roof, our team is here to help select the best product for you.
We are a proud product distributor of the best-in-class roof coating and waterproofing systems.
- Coatings: The best coating is more than just paint.
- Purpose- The purpose of a coating is primarily a functional (not aesthetic) element that protects the surface (roof, wall, pipe, below grade, pavement, etc.) from outside intrusion of the elements, generally moisture.
- Properties- The properties of a coating:
- Allows expansion/contraction with changes in climate to ensure no infiltration occurs
- Provide durability and longevity through proper mil thickness
- Have a specific ability to guard against severe damage caused by fire, hail, and UV.
- Performance- The performance of a coating is measured by specific testing (ASTM, FM, UL) as well as longevity and effectiveness in the field. Our products offer the most protection and durability in the industry.
- Types of Coatings- There are several types of roof coatings available on the market today. We offer expert guidance in choosing the right coating for your project's specific needs. Our comprehensive catalog of roof coatings ensure that we can supply the right product without limitations.
- SPF Spray Foam
- Fluid-Applied Roofing Systems (as opposed to just a coating) A fluid-applied roofing system is comprised of multiple components that come together to form a fully adhered seamless, and self-flashing membrane.